We've already covered how to make delicious, crunchy homemade pizza dough and two different sauce ideas. But what about making the actual pizza? Well, here's a little step-by-step guide to help you through the process. You'll see it's fun, simple and the outcome is always delicious!
What you’ll need:
・The Ultimate Pizza Stone™
・Corn meal or all-purpose flour
1) Place The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ on the lowest rack of your oven
2) Pre-heat oven to highest temperature available, generally 500-550 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes
3) Sprinkle corn meal or all-purpose flour onto your pizza paddle.
4) Spread out your dough on your pizza paddle, then add sauce and toppings
5) Slide pizza onto The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ and bake until crust is golden brown, about 8 to 12 minutes (when the cheese is 'bubbling' and before it turns brown, is time to get your pizza out of the oven).
6) Take your pizza out of the oven using your pizza paddle and enjoy
Here's a video from timskitchenlab with instructions for making homemade pizza:
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org