Thank you for being our customer!
The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ is the perfect addition to your kitchen. On this page, we’ll go over how to easily make your own dough and use The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ to create delicious homemade pizza.
First, let’s make...
・1 cup lukewarm water
・1 packet (.25 ounce) active dry yeast
・3 cups all-purpose flour
・1/4 teaspoon salt
・1 tablespoon sugar
・2 tablespoons shortening
・3 tablespoons olive oil
1) Mix flour, salt, sugar, and shortening together in a large bowl
2) Mix in water and yeast until foamy
3) Mix in 2 tablespoons olive oil
4) Knead for five minutes until smooth. If dough is too dry, add about a tablespoon of water; if dough is too wet, add about a tablespoon of all-purpose flour
5) Lightly coat a large bowl with remaining olive oil and place dough in the bowl. Turn the dough to coat with oil
6) Cover the bowl with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and let rise for about an hour and a half until doubled
Here's a video from Kanak's Kitchen of another recipe and instructions for making pizza dough:
・The Ultimate Pizza Stone™
・Corn meal or all-purpose flour
1) Place The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ on the lowest rack of your oven
2) Pre-heat oven to highest temperature available, generally 500-550 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes
3) Sprinkle corn meal or all-purpose flour onto your pizza paddle.
4) Spread out your dough on your pizza paddle, then add sauce and toppings
5) Slide pizza onto The Ultimate Pizza Stone™ and bake until crust is golden brown, about 8 to 12 minutes (when the cheese is 'bubbling' and before it turns brown, is time to get your pizza out of the oven).
6) Take your pizza out of the oven using your pizza paddle and enjoy
Here's a video from timskitchenlab with instructions for making homemade pizza:
・For a Margherita pizza, cover dough with red sauce and top with 1/2 cup of crushed sun dried tomatoes, dried oregano, salt, and pepper to taste. Sprinkle 1/2 pound diced mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil
・For a Sicilian pepperoni pizza, use 3/4 cups of red sauce, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil. Then add 6 ounces of sliced pepperoni and bake
・White sauce works well with a fresh veggie pizza. Add sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped basil, 1 clove of minced garlic, and vegetables of your choice. Top with 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Have fun, and enjoy making your homemade pizza on The Ultimate Pizza Stone™.
You can always contact us at email@example.com